One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

School Breaks and Vancouver fun

I feel almost empty having finished the lovely music month. Though it did get me looking through all of my music again and that can never be bad. School's out! For the grand total of a four day break before heading back to the sound labs. Thank God I love this job. But on these two of four days off I managed to go out and enjoy myself quite a bit.

 So here is a couple recommendations for two days of taking time to do nothing.

 Rock of Ages!!! Such an amazingly great movie. If you just want a great laugh and really enjoy Hair metal than run to your nearest cinema and just laugh the night away, with Tom Cruise's rock stardom (and surprisingly good tattoo makeup) to the surprising bonds that will have your eyes bulging, rolling and tearing up.


Seriously I just can't get over how great those tattoos looked.


This image below will make you giggle uncontrollably after seeing the movie.


Just go to the cinema and laugh. I did.
----


My second recommendation would have to be this delicious little restaurant I went to with Boy just yesterday. It's called Grub and man was this cute little place a delicious little moment. Anyone in Vancouver should pop over and give this one a try. Also great for a candlelit dinner that won't have your wallet feeling like its been on an uncalled for diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment